Saturday, September 1, 2012

The beauty of the female form


It is remarkable to me, how many things in my head seem to be keyed to identifying female attractiveness. I usually compare it to birds, and how they show their plumage. Women for example shave their legs, why well I suspect to call attention to their legs, to move the eyes up towards the hips, and the almost hypnotic sway of their buttocks. Almost everything they do from a viewpoint of looks and movement is intended to draw attention to their various attributes. Attributes which fit into the various puzzle pieces of my mind in different ways, I say that this is attractive, that is not, and more importantly my mind has the remarkable capability to identify all this from incredibly far away. Whereas I might have trouble identifying a sign, or what a object is; my mind can pick out the characteristics of what makes a attractive female from very far away.

I know why, its part and parcel of spreading my genes; every man and woman has that key recognition in them, but it doesn’t make it any less interesting. I mean it’s not just the long hair which is obvious from a visual signaling method, but just the pattern, the rhythm of how the interplay of hips, breasts, legs and face all melding together to create what I view as natural art. It’s not one piece either, as mentioned it’s the pattern, it’s like a song, if it is not sung with just the right balance of parts, it doesn’t fit, and I am liable to think a woman unattractive. Just like there are different songs, different woman touch my think there hot in different ways. It is a language programmed into me, one that I am in some respects borne knowing, and in others learned over the course of my life. A language varied, and spread across the panoply of experiences with women throughout my life.

I do not know if this original, probably not, but I view people and in particular beautiful women as art made real. Art and music combined in one form, of clothing, their natural features, and just the way they choose to accentuate all of them in one combination. And that is just the outer layer, the features which hit me from the outside, it is one part lust, and for me at least one part intellect. If you have ever seen the David, or the Mona Lisa; you would understand when I say that women are art. It is in my mind a collection of criteria, of just the right combination, and the song sings in my mind, thrums throughout my body, and for once at least my mind and body are one in their desire, even if that desire is for entirely different reasons.

You say he’s saying things that are blatantly obvious, that this is just what we all experience. Well it might be to you, but for me I need to describe, to understand, and for me at least watching a beautiful woman is even on the surface a intellectual appreciation, as well as one from my nether regions. All I have left to say, is that how a woman is beautiful to me is very remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment